As a reminder, these are our submission rules. There are a couple new ones and we would like to emphasize some old ones. Please look them over and re-acquaint yourselves with our rules:
1. No digital work or photography, as our name implies we are a group dedicated only to the art of Watercolor. If there is any use of other media (ink, colored pencil, marker), please submit the piece to the Mixed Media folder.
2. We do not accept: Fan Art, Celebrity Art, or Art taken from Photographs that are not your own.
3. We are looking only for the best Watercolorists out there, so you may not get accepted all the time but with practice you will!
4. You may submit 5 pieces a week for now - with growth that may be limited.
5. Please submit to the correct folder.
6. Feature Folder will be for Founder's Pick - you can submit to it but if your piece gets declined then try to re-submit to the appropriate folder.
7. Because we are only looking for the best, please only submit photos/scans of a higher standard. Wonderful work may get denied because of a poor photograph.
8. If your piece gets declined, feel free to ask why. We're happy to answer!